Monday, September 10, 2012

Let's get started

We've been thinking about this for a while; picking up and moving. We easily decided on Nashville as our first stop. All it took was a car ride and a long discussion and we were on the same page.

I don't want to you think this is easy. It isn't. It hasn't been. It won't be. We're prepared for the reality of this not working out, but that will be our final choice... IF it ever comes to that.

So, this is where we begin:

I'm 23; a graduate of THE Auburn University. I majored in Art which wasn't the most economically sound decision in the world but, it was MY decision. As it is, I am also a part of the small southern rowing world. A talent that will pay the bills and keep me fed while I try to make art. You'll see no starving artist here.
Stephany and I met in the summer of 2009, a summer that would be more important than we thought at the time, and when she asked me to move in with her after i graduated, I only thought that it would be a way for me to not have to worry about moving home after 5 years of being on my own. What it turned into, is why we're here now.

Come back and keep up with our progress in the pursuit of Freedom.

Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment